TACO NEEDS TO KEEP HIS LITTLE MOUTH SHUT
THIS IS A PUPPY IT’S NOT EVEN A FULL-GROWN DOG AND IT UNDERSTANDS “NO” IT IS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD AND YOU’RE TELLING ME TEENAGE BOYS AND MEN CAN’T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF “NO.” THAT IS BULLSHIT.
one of the worst fucking things i know is to walk into a classroom and have everyone look at me
is it intentional that the door is always in the front? ugufhhghgh
this is so fucking stupid
i have a class 10:30 and there’s only one fucking bus per hour
there’s one in ten minutes (that i won’t catch because the bus stop is twenty minutes away)
and the next bus arrives at school 10:32, and it takes maybe ten minutes to walk to the classroom, where the doors will be locked.
worst fucking planning ever
Still quite a bit left to do, but it’s really coming together! I like the colors in this dress so much more then my red and white version. I think it looks a lot less juvenile and way more magical.
It’s made from organza and chiffon with a tulle overlay and $60 of fake flowers.
A human getting pissed at their vampire boyfriend so they put in a silver sterling tongue stud and bracelets and earrings and their vampire boyfriend is just standing five feet away like “babe. c’mon.”
Vampire: “The fair is in town, maybe a date will help…”
human spends the whole time in the hall of mirrors
The back covers of the Throne of Glass books are my favourite ever. Literally, ever.
Tatiana Maslany + Makeup
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
People always tell me my cat has the most beautiful eyes